Friday 18 April 2014

You beauty discovery box - clayspray review.




It's time for this months You beauty discovery box.

This month was about natural products, I wasn't sure what to pick to start with as natural is a big decided for me when it comes to beauty products. After a little thinking I decided to go for both of the Clayspray face masks - which I didn't think I would be able to do. A little research tells me that the RRP of each mask is £15 for the 30ml spray - while this isn't a "full size" it is a size that you can buy, It makes for a good trail size.

Once again this box was well worth the £6.95 including postage that it costs for the box.


I pretty much ask if my box is here yet every day until it turns up, so to the relief of David it came pretty quickly, and when it did I ripped it open while eating my dinner, and put the mask on as soon a I swallowed my last mouthful I was that excited.


Here is my face during and after, my skin looked better, clearer, and brighter. It did feel a little dry and tight, but that was gone after I moisturised, and the results were entirely worth it. I had a lot of compliments after I used my clayspray mask with people telling me how well I was looking, which was welcome as I had been on lots of long days with early starts

I also smothered it all over David's face and he had the same results as me, and it also made his skin dry and tight after use. 

I love this mask, but I am still undecided if I am going to buy it again, it's £30 for the 75ml and it comes with a water spray which you are meant to use before and after the mask. 

Have you tried any of the Clayspray masks? or is there a better mask I should try? Which beauty box do you subscribe to?

Jessica.x


No comments:

Post a Comment