Monday 21 April 2014

Manicure monday: Candy strips

It's Easter Monday, and this week I have been sporting this cute manicure in these lovely spring/summer colours.

Candy stripes, nail art, sinful colors, nail polish, strips, cute, seche vite, Easter nails, Pastel nails, pink nails, green nails, orange nails, yellow nails, models own nail art pen,

With all this lovely sunny weather we have been having, I felt like something bright and cheery on my nails, so I picked 5 bright pastel colours from my sinful color nail polish, and then used my models own white nail art pen to paint stripes on them. 

I had lots of lovely compliments on this manicure which is nice, I like it when people notice you have made a effort.

And topped it all off with a good coat of seche vite - my favourite topcoat.

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend with your families and friends.
Why not let  us know what you have been up to in the comments...
-Jessica.x


No comments:

Post a Comment