Tuesday 8 April 2014

Face of the day & Harry Potter Studio Tour!

Hello again!

Okay, so today's post is another FOTD! I LOVE doing these type of posts and I hope you enjoy them too.
Last week we went to Harry Potter Warner Brothers studio tour which is located in Watford near London. It was A-MAAAAAZING! I felt emotional as soon as I walked in because a) I'm a big cry baby and b) WHY HAS IT GOT TO BE OVER :'( *ahem* anyway, I had plenty of travel time in the car to work on my make-up so I made the extra effort; here's what my make-up looked like: 
WOAH CLOSE UP! ;) I went for a romantic eye look with full pink-pout lips! I lined my lips this day (which I'm usually too lazy to do!) which made them look so full and plump so they really tied into the romantic smoky eye look. On the lips I used Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in 063 east-end snob; then MAC creme cup all over!
I used my naked 3 palette on the eyes, I used MAC paint pot in painterly as a base. My editing has made it look like I had harsh lines but I promise in real life there was no harsh lines, I'm a blend-aholic!  
Here's a better look at the eyes. I'm so pleased with how they turned out :)
For the rest of the face I used:
Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin in Buff
MAC pro-longwear concealer in NC15
MAC translucent powder to set under eyes
MAC brow pencil in lingering
Autograph (M&S) Gel eye liner in black (MY NEW LOVE!!)
L'oreal telescopic mascara in black
MAC refined golden bronzer
Two Faced perfect flush blush in candy glow
MAC veronica's blush as a highlight (just the pale colour) 
-I'm not a MAC-aholic I swear ;)

I think that's it for makeup! (hope I haven't forgot anything) and now to share just a couple of snaps from my harry potter day out :)

Butterbeer! mmmm! not my hand by the way!
My souvenirs! Guide book and time turner keyring


Hermione's gorgeous ball dress<3
The casts dressing table -I spotted MAC items ;) 




It was such a lovely day, what made it even better was there were loads of people there that have travelled from different countries to come see this! It was so nice as even american's were there and america have all the good stuff such as disney world, harry potter LAND, universal lands etc etc! (yes I am jelly-bean of you lucky people hehe) So was nice we had something special that people travelled to Britain to come and see :)



Thanks for reading!
Love, Bonney xo

No comments:

Post a Comment