Friday 14 March 2014

Review: Elf 100 eye shadow palette


One of the best things I have ever bought from E.L.F has to be my 100 eye shadow palette! It has a fab range of colours from brights to nudes and everything in between.
It is available here for £15 although I picked mine up in one of the elf 50% off sales - which they seem to have regularly.

As you can see mine is very well loved, I've hit pan in at least 3 of the shades (ones I wear daily) the others are well used too except the greens, I am yet to find a look that I like with them. I have had my palette for 6 months or more, and its still my go-to for eye shadows.

I love:

  •  That I can try lots of different looks with out having to spend out a lot of money.
  •  That I have all the different shade to contour my eye in all the different colour ranges.
  •  That all the colours come out as bright as they look in the palette.
  •  That they last all day without a primer! 
  •  That they are super easy to blend.

Here are two of the looks I have created using this pallet:
(I have also used this in my last post for the bright pink and will be using it again soon!)

This first look is in purple


I started by blending one of the light gold shades over the lid, then I used several of the purples around the crease area (above and in) then blended around the outside edge and into the outer 3rd of the eye lid. Add some black eyeliner and that's it. 




This second look is more natural.

I used the pale cream shade over the whole lid, and then blended a mid brown tone into the crease just to add a little depth but without being over powering.

There isn't much more to this look to tell you about I'm afraid. 



I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone that wants to experiment with colour, they are easy to work with for beginners, and have a wide enough variety of colours for people with a little more experience or that want to be able to create a wide range of looks. This palette has something of everyone! It's a thumbs up from me! 

-Love Jessica.x

No comments:

Post a Comment