Monday 24 March 2014

Manicure monday: maxfactor fantasy fire


 So after a very long time (maybe years?!) of umming and arrhing  over whether or not I should spend £4 on such a tiny nail polish, I finally did -I picked up Fantasy fire - Maxfator.

I wouldn't used this without having a base colour underneath as it is very sheer. Here I used a lovely dark purple; Embellish me- Leighton Denny. 

As you can see this polish isn't the easiest to photograph as it has a multicoloured  shimmer that shifts between red, gold and green depending on the light.

It's a very pretty polish that is different from anything else I own in my collection. I certainly don't regret buying it - but I do wish they made it in a bigger bottle!!


As for the other polishes I used in this manicure:

The pink is Daredevil - sinful colors. I love this brand by the way! They are only £1.99 each and I love to pick them up on the 3 for 2. I did go a bit mad when they first started stocking them in Boots, and I now have most of the available colours.. oops!

Then over that I used NYC - Gramercy Glitz. Which is a pretty is a pretty holoish glitter in a very sheer pink jelly base.

-Jessica.x

No comments:

Post a Comment