Monday 31 March 2014

Collective Haul!

Here's my first collective haul! 
I just love seeing other peoples hauls, so thought I'd do one myself. I don't actually shop a lot so like to save up all my little splurges up into collective hauls so these posts will usually consist of items I've bought over a period of months. Hope you enjoy!! 

naked 3 palette in all it's glory!

MAC Snapdragon, MAC painterly paintpot, MAC eyebrow pencil in lingering

I picked up:
  • The Bobbi Brown makeup manual -From the few chapters I've read I love it! I just need more time to sit down and read it.
  • The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (FINALLY)
  • MAC prep+prime highlighter in radiant rose
  • MAC eyebrow pencil in Lingering
  • MAC lipstick in Snapdragon (LE) From fantasy of flowers collection
  • MAC blush in at dusk (LE)
  • MAC paint pot in painterly
  • MAC eye shadow in Shroom
  • MAC mineralize skin finish in scene to be seen
  • Autograph (Marks and spencer) Gel eye liner in black
Thanks for reading! If you would like any additional swatches just let me know! Will most likely review a few of these items in the future anyway :)

love, Bonney xo

No comments:

Post a Comment